Who are we?
The address of our website is: https://www.mfom.fr
Created in 1953, TRELEC MFOM is located in Châteaudun (France 28). It is the owner of the MFOM brand and a range of LMIs (formerly ABB).
TRELEC MFOM’s activity ranges from the manufacture of standard electronic components to the design and manufacture of tailor-made products.
For more than 60 years, the company has been adapting to the evolutions of the electronics market in order to be able to meet the different needs of its partners.
Indeed, TRELEC MFOM has been able to adapt by investing in the techniques of the future, by regularly renewing its equipment and by increasing its production capacities. In addition, TRELEC constantly offers added value to its products by being able to satisfy the needs of a demanding clientele.
At the cutting edge of technology, TRELEC MFOM offers you a quality e-commerce solution that allows you to considerably reduce your purchasing costs.
Use of the personal data collected
We collect information during the validation of the order on our shop.
What we collect and store
During your visit to the site, we follow:
- The products you have seen: we use them to, for example, display products you have recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- The delivery address: we will ask you to enter it to estimate the delivery costs before you place your order, and to send you the order!
When you purchase from our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment data / credit card and possibly account data such as username and password. This information will be used to:
- Send information about your account and order
- Respond to requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-fill the order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for 10 years for taxes and accounting. This includes your name, email address and billing and delivery addresses.
Who on our team has access to the data
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. For example, shop administrators and managers have access to:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, make refunds and help you.
What we share with others
We also share the personal data you provide with service providers who help us provide you with the best possible experience. Below is the list:
Data processing & Transmission of your personal data
- OVH Website hosting
- AXN Website development
- INFOCLIP System Maintenance
- MONETICO CIC Payment Service Consumer Data
- TNT Product delivery Delivery data
- SFAC Prevention of payment risks Consumer data
In order to be a socially responsible company, we may be required to share your data with the following types of entities (as permitted and required by law):
- Authorities and law enforcement – Government authorities and/or law enforcement officials, if required for the purposes identified in this notice, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
- Partners – We may execute joint programs, events or promotions in collaboration with other companies on their websites or applications. Our partners will only use your personal data if we have obtained your prior consent. If you do not want your personal data to be collected by, or shared with a company other than TRELEC MFOM, you can always choose not to participate in such programs, promotions or events.
- Prospective Client Advisors – If the company is sold or integrated with another company, your personal information will be shared with our advisors and the advisors of any potential acquirer and the new owners of the company.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when your browser closes.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your login cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e. g. videos, images, articles…). Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to visit that other site.
Statistics and audience measurements
Tool used: WP Statistics / No personal data is stored.
IP addresses are encrypted and are not accessible by TRELEC MFOM.
How long your data is stored
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username-ice). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
There is no data transfer from our site to outside the European Union.
If you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please login to your account to submit a request.
You can also contact TRLEC MFOM’s Data Protection Officer at DataProtection@trelec.fr
How we protect your data
We design our business with the security and protection of your personal information in mind.
We comply with the security standards of the payment card industry through our partner CIC Monetico.
We maintain physical, electronic and backup security measures in connection with the collection, retention and disclosure of customers’ personal information. Our security procedures may require us to ask you for proof of your identity before we can provide you with your personal information.
Our devices have security features to protect them against unauthorized access or loss of information (Stormshield firewall).
It is important to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. If you share a computer, you must log out after each use.
Procedures implemented in case of data leakage
In accordance with the procedure provided for by the general data protection regulation in the event of a leak or anomaly concerning the personal data in our possession, we will inform the competent authorities in France, the CNIL and inform you of the nature of the data that has leaked and the nature of the risk that may be generated if this may affect your rights and freedoms (sensitive data) within a maximum period of 72 hours after the problem is identified.